f

Monday 5 February 2018

Plaid Check Asymmetrical Dress | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I absolutely loved the layering used in MissDark1990's styling of the VINYL Plaid Check Asymmetrical Dress that I thought it was about time that I gave it a go myself! I love the cool use of ruffle sleeves combined with ruffle gloves in MissDark1990's styling, I think the two pieces look great together and they really add to the dress, I think they really help emphasise it's shape and design. The red from the dress is highlighted with the use of the burgundy polo, and I think the addition of the lace trimming really makes the dress a more feminine piece^ I'm not quite so enamoured with my styling of the dress - I think I gave it a fair shot, but it could be better! I love love love these red boots with the dress, I think they're totally spot on for styling. And keeping it wintery, I like the black polo layered underneath, it also works. I had so many struggles with jackets, and what I should have done was to not choose one, rather than make my own draped piece, because I don't love it too much!
Ah well, I still think it's a great dress to work with and it's been great in winter stylings, I'll definitely have to revisit it in the summer months =D

No comments:

Post a Comment