f

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Wearing | DECEMBER

I can't believe it's December already, can you guys? This year has gone so quickly! I've been quite unsure what to include in this months Wearing post because there have been so many new releases lately - so I'm going to stick to the format I went with for November and focus on one of my brand new favourite pieces to style, the Nelly A Lined Black Skirt:
For the available pieces in your Plaza to try on *click here*
Also including:
          Black Pleather Tall Boots, Gucci
          Boxy Blazer, Killah
          Satin Over Shoulder Jacket, Melbourne Minimalism
          Satin Turtleneck, Callie's Picks
          Neon Minimalist Heels, Melbourne Minimalism
          Fire Red Blazer, Balmain
          Faux Fox Vest, Tingeling Halloween Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment