f

Saturday 26 December 2015

Going Grey Gracefully

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone! 
We've had something of a cold snap in the UK after one of the mildest Decembers on record, and with all this Christmas cheer, I've started to crack out a few more wintery outfits. I just can't leave this Chanel release alone - this over shoulder coat is probably my next favourite piece after the tee I styled earlier in the week. 
On a second point, we had a wonderful Tress-up release with a bevy of glamorous hairdos! I've fallen deeply in love with the Ines Side Braid as pictured below.


I've decided to go grey for the season too. With my granny glasses, I feel very distinguished, but I think the quirkiness of the hairstyle and graphic eyeliner stop this veering towards frumpy.
Grey can be a little tricky to pull off - always best to stick to cool tones to avoid clashing. 

Ingredients / You Will Need
Over Shoulder Chanel Coat | Chanel Tribute
Grey Knit Turtleneck | Apres Ski
Military Pleats Skirt | Bonjour Bizou
Hot Buys Faux Fur Wrap | It Girls
White Large Clutch | Nelly.com
Sparkly Silver Socks | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
Silvery Lace Up Boots | Chanel Tribute
Tortoiseshell Frame Glasses | The Jetset

No comments:

Post a Comment