f

Sunday 6 December 2015

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Week 1

And so the Christmas season has begun! I'm always excited about the advent calendar on Stardoll, and alike the last couple of years, these are the December Hotbuys! With the We Wear Hotbuys segment, doing daily hotbuys posts would get a bit much and take up a lot of space on the blog and time on my part - instead I'll be doing a weekly roundup at the weekend and myself and the guest writers will style each of our favourite pieces of the week, hopefully you guys will like this idea too^ If I remember correctly, at the end of the month, all the pieces will be available from the calendar again for a short period of time - so if this is true for this year, then you'll get to buy pieces that you missed the first time around =D
There was a pretty good variation of items from the first week - we got both clothing and accessories and styles which I think will work for a good range of people. I do feel like there is a pretty reasonable theme running through what we've had so far, like the pieces just seem to fit together nicely in a collection, so I'm pretty happy about that =)
The prices were ranged between 15 and 22SD's, which is at the higher end of the price bracket that previous Hotbuys have been. Which will be due to the fact that this is a special release, so I don't mind so much - if I like an item and think I will style it, I don't mind paying for it. I can see this would be an issue if you're working on a limited budget and then a daily release without knowing what's to come and what you might like or not could be quite difficult.
Anyways, so I asked the Guest Writers to style their favourite/choice of piece from this first week of releases - I'm slightly relieved that we picked different items to style! I've still decided to include a poll, but I'm sure it'll be difficult comparing the different items we've chosen^ Also welcoming one of our new Guest Writers, Miloshki, into the We Wear Hotbuys segment =)

No comments:

Post a Comment