f

Monday 25 May 2020

V I N Y L | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's now week 7 of the VINYL window releases, and I do think this week is a step up from last week a bit, I certainly like these windows a lot more, even if I really dislike the swimwear pieces on offer! There are a mix of styles, but I would say these releases are just getting a bit too quirky, I'm after a little more on trend and stylish pieces in the whole release and not just one or two items. This release was also more popular with you guys, I managed to pick up a couple of features - first up millaxx styling the Marilyn Earrings, the Secret Sunnies and the Heel LUX which I think all work quite nicely together. I really liked the use of this floral and lace and tulle top, it really caught my eye first with the bold shoulder design and then drew me to the new accessory pieces. It's fun to see the look combined with jeans, but it would also work well with a smart pair of trousers too. Also loving this bag included in the look!
And next up is starsuepretty wearing the Spring Ricky Handbag, it's not so much my style, but I love it in this look! The colours definitely make it a bold piece, but they work really well against all of the mint in the clothing, this top and these trousers go great together and I think the boldness in the belt and the new bag really work well to make the look stand out =)
And for my looks, I also just bought accessories this time, and I think they're pretty decent pieces. First up the Heel LUX which are a pretty decent sandal with a current trend of a square toe, I think these will work well in a wide range of stylings. I've gone with a midi skirt, and I think it works out nicely, I like the addition of the print and I've kept the rest of the look very classic for me - but these shoes are a classic and totally work with this. Next the Feather Handbag which I just think is amazing, I'm so glad to have this in my wardrobe. Love the colour, the size, the twist design to the handle and of course the feather trim on it, so different to what we already have! I thought I had the perfect peach accessories to match, but the shoes I had weren't quite right, so my original plan didn't work out, but I think the peach looks great standing out against the white. I think lighter tones are best for this one, but it will look super cute with Spring and Summer dresses too, can't wait for that! And lastly the Marilyn Earrings which are a classic pair of earrings really, and work perfectly against the dark hairstyle I'm currently wearing. I love adding more pearl-style pieces when I wear pearl jewellery, so these jeans get a fair amount of wear! But I think they look great here, I kept the rest of the look light in the accessories which really lets the pearls, and the beaded bag design really stand out - super casual and simple, I love it^

No comments:

Post a Comment