f

Sunday 24 May 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 12

Sunday has come around again, time for part 12 of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge, not gonna lie, I feel like I've been doing this for a lot longer than 12 pairs of earrings, haha! This week I've picked out the Epiphany Luxe Marble Earrings, which are a pretty nice pair and look great with this black hairstyle, they really pop out perfectly =) I've never worn these before, so this is a first time styling, and actually I really thought they had quite a pink tinge to them until I took the pictures for the post and realised they're really not too pink at all - but that's what I based my makeup look one. I used a browny/beige base for the eye to give some depth then I used a couple of pink shades around the eye which I think looks fairly natural. And just a little mascara to finish it off, I think it works out quite well and fits in without taking focus away from the earrings. For the first look I really like this blazer and miniskirt combination with the earrings, they're a little pink and I liked that when I thought the earrings were pink, but I think it still works. I kept the top and shoes super neutral as I didn't have the perfect pink items to work with the look but I think that's fine as the skirt has a lot of pattern going on. I did try and pick a bag, but I didn't quite have anything perfect that worked with all aspects, everything was either too pink or too gold. For the second look I had to choose this gold slinky dress, but mixed it up a little by wearing it as a skirt and I love it! I think these two compliment each other really well and are great with the earrings. I used the gold trim of the earrings for the accessories and I think it works out nicely for everything and adds a little shine to the silk^ Not my favourite set of looks for this challenge, but I still think successful ones for this pair of earrings =)

No comments:

Post a Comment