f

Sunday 3 May 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 9

Wow this week has gone so fast - time for another pair of earrings for the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge! This week I've picked the Amaryllis Earrings from Glam 'R Us, which I did style last time on this challenge, and I much prefer these looks I've put together now^ For the makeup I really took the colours from the earrings, which are an interesting mix, and used a base of green with some pink and orange closer to the eye and I think it really works out quite nicely, I'm kinda impressed! And while it looks best close up, I think it does pretty well from afar too. For the looks I do think these earrings are pretty fancy, but I've gone for a more casual vibe, choosing from the colours in the earrings. I went with orange and pink because I didn't quite have the perfect green, but green will work too. For the first look I think this pink blazer is fantastic, it really works nicely with the earrings with the bold colour. I chose to go for a white base, which helps with the colour pop for the accessories - the shoes and the bag are great pieces, and I really think the orange and pink isn't too bad a choice at all^ And for the second look I chose to focus on the orange with these trousers, I think they're a perfect colour fit for the orange jewels in the earrings, I really love the combination! These shoes are a great fit colour-wise and I went for a neutral top to help let the earrings stand out too. I chose a bit of a different bag, it has the orange and pink tones in it, and I think it works, but I'm not sure I'm 100% convinced yet =) Anyway, love this makeup styling and the pair of stylings!

No comments:

Post a Comment