f

Sunday 17 May 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 11

Sunday again, and time for the 11th Wear Dem Jewels Challenge post - this time I've changed up my hair, the blonde was making some pairs of earrings get a little lost so I've gone totally opposite, choosing this new style, in black, from Claya., it's so cute! I love the length, this above the should style really works perfectly for me, and hopefully the dark colour will help to show the earrings -which this week are the Alexander Wang Wang Inspired Plastic Earrings. These came as a suite jewellery item, but then we also got the free beauty parlor pair too, which is what I've used today. With my makeup I knew I wanted to go for black and white colours, so I layered up from light to dark using white, grey and black shadows and I think it's made a pretty decent smokey eye, I'm a little impressed that I managed to create it^ For the looks I also wanted to go with a black and white palate and I did try to incorporate some plastic/perspex/PVC style pieces to pair with the earring style, but I didn't have too much to choose from, so my vision didn't work out as planned, but I still really like these stylings. First up a darker look, I thought it would be fun to use these sheeny culottes, they're kind of a strange piece, I'm really wondering why I bought them, but I love them here! I liked pairing them with a matching black boot. I kept the rest of the look more matte with a plain top and then went a little colourful with this pink coat, I tried out a lot of different colours and liked the pink best, and also love this bag with the styling, it's the perfect place for it^ In the second look I went with a white base and absolutely love the outcome =D I also got some plastic booties in too, I think they make a good balance against the black bag and top. The light fabric white trousers work really nicely to keep the look Spring/Summer, and of course paired with one of my favourite blazers - just a classic combination for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment