f

Friday 22 May 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | May 2019

And today looking back to Hotbuys of more recent times, May 2019! I actually really liked this collection, the pieces are just right up my street in terms of colour and style, and I still have all of the pieces that I bought last year. I've worn most of the pieces a couple of times over the year, particularly the Burberry Inspired Bag, I think that's definitely my favourite, and also the Triangular Sunglasses, which are a little trickier to style, but a fabulous piece =) So today I've decided to style the lesser styled pieces, the Ring Sandals and the Lambskin Skirt:
I have to say, while I like these looks, I don't love them as much as some of the Revisited looks in the past - these pieces were definitely super tricky to style! First up with the shoes, I struggled a little which I think was due to the ankle strap, I just find those difficult to work with! But I think these trousers aren't a bad choice, I do love the bag with the shoes though, the colours are great together, and I'm glad to get something together with this bag that looks alright^ I do like the use of the brown polo, it really breaks up the light colours and I think it's not too bad against the shoes at all. For the second look, another struggle, the skirt length is quite an awkward one, and the brown isn't quite like any other brown pieces I have so I couldn't get a colour-match in. So I went very classic me with all of the beige, which I do think works well for the skirt, it definitely holds the focus of the outfit, but I don't think it's the most creative way to work with this piece, I have dreams that one day I can find a perfect way to wear it in a fun outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment