f

Sunday 19 April 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 7

Happy Sunday everyone - time for the 7th instalment of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge! This time I picked the Long Stone Shaped Earrings from LE which came out a couple of years ago - I have never styled these myself, and the only time I've seen someone wear them was in the feature in the review. So it's time for that to change! When viewing the doll full size the detail does get lost with these earrings, they're really so intricate and pretty when viewing in the Beauty Parlor. The gems are all green based, which is where I took inspiration from for both outfits and the makeup styling - I really love this more natural based makeup look, I layered quite a few different green shades of eyeshadow to put this together, I think it looks great with the brighter blonde hair too^
Both looks are a bit of a halfway point between smart and casual, but these are definitely a more dressy earring than a casual one. I did find the longer length got a little lost when trying to style them with certain pieces - so whilst this butterfly printed overcoat makes them look a little shorter, I love the combination! I think the army green is a good colour pairing. I chose light colours for the clothes beneath, it really makes that butterfly print pop. For the second look I picked this green blouse, I really love it with the earrings! Kept the rest of the look super simple, and maybe a little casual with the loose trousers and the ankle booties, but I think it works =D

No comments:

Post a Comment