f

Friday 25 May 2018

F A L L E N A N G E L | Styled Outfits

The new Fallen Angel release came out almost 2 weeks ago now - it wasn't all to my style, as is usual for Fallen Angel, but I did manage to pick out a couple of cool pieces that looked pretty versatile and in a style I liked! So a Styled Outfits post instead of a review today.
First up the Semi Sheer Ruffled Cape which I thought was pretty cute, I like the multicoloured metallic-style polka dots covering the piece, that was really the selling point for me. The design is also quite unique. I went very simple, but I think it's not the best way to wear this - I was a little uninspired when styling this whole post really! But I do like the yellow direction with the accessories for it! Secondly the Net Detail Black Dress, which I'm torn about because the design and style should make it a summer piece but it's black! I've layered up and gone for an outerwear and boot combination and I really like it, but it's a tad on the dark side^ Silver booties might help out and I think I'll try that next! Finally the Lace Ankle Boots, which I love the look of but they do make my dolls feet appear rather long, don't you think? Love the pointed toe and the overall style plus the lace though. I decided to stick with the rather quirky style for the look going all out with fringing to add to the lace detail - I really quite like how this one has turned out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment