f

Saturday 26 May 2018

Checked Out

I finally caved and gave my doll her brows back. Look how...emotive she is? She mostly just looks sleepy which is a fairly accurate representation of her maker.
Brows aside, I've been waiting to get this Young Hollywood coat out of the bazaar and now that I've got it, I'm pleased as punch. 


I've gone for a generally monochromatic, all-over check look with pops of red, but I can't wait to play up some of the more purple and blue tones in the coat. Fun times ahead! J'aime indeed!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Checked Grey Plum Coat | Young Hollywood
Jaime Melange Tshirt | Bonjour Bizou
Balmain Checked Pants | Young Hollywood
9to5 Artist Beret | 9to5
Red Western Inspired Belt | Bonjour Bizou
Black Satchel Bag | Basics
Classic Patent Boots | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment