f

Monday 24 June 2019

M J I N S P I R E D S T A R B L O U S E

I think I spotted someone styling this Marc Jacobs MJ Inspired Star Blouse a little while back and wrote down that I needed to style it as I really haven't thought about this piece since purchasing it back in 2017! I really don't see anyone wearing it often, but it's a pretty cute piece and fun to wear, but I'm not sure how much wear I will get from it in the future so it may pop up in my Bazaar soon.
These stylings were fun to put together, but a little tough at times with the different tones in the shirt. First up some grey trousers, I really like the neutral-ness of these with the shirt, but I added some super fun accessories with the belt and the bag, they're definitely bold choices to wear with a print but I think they work out very nicely. Shoes were a challenge with this look as I really didn't want something that would draw any attention away from the shirt plus accessories combination, so these white super high sandals are a nice touch. Secondly, because of the hint of blue in the shirt, I used my favourite navy trousers and I really love the look of this pairing! I stuck with blue accessories for the glasses and bag and went silver on the shoes and I think this works out a nice balance between the two tones in the look - the shirt stands out particularly well in this one and I think it's all down to the big colour contrast^ And finally choosing a skirt, white looks great with this shirt so there were many options to choose from so I went for something ready for Summer. Accessories were minimal choices, but I like the tiny touches of silver in the shoes and gold in the bag to work with the colours on the shirt - it's definitely a nice look this one =D

No comments:

Post a Comment