f

Friday 28 June 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Wow, we're now half way through this fun year of High Fashion Hide & Seek! There are a couple of days left to find the trophy for June, and this months prize are the Walking Heels. These seem a little more Autumn-Winter to me, but they're going down well as I've seen so many people styling them up already. First up of those stylings is scarpin, going for a dressed up denim look. The base of black in the clothing with this tight vest is great to balance the dark of the boots and I think the blue denim really works nicely between these items - I love the layering of the lined piece on top, it adds such a cool design feature that stands out. The accessories are also great, love these jewelled earrings in particular^
And second up we have Jesica_1998 styling them more dressed up. This skirt is really amazing for the boots and with the sheer fabric still lets the boots have the full show. The patterning on the skirting is great too and adds a detail that catches your eye between the solid black of the boots and of the blazer - this blazer really looks great layered with a skirt, I'll really keep that in mind for my next time with this piece. And of course, accessories are classic and great =)
I'm also making use of a lot of black in my styling - it really was unintentional to make a Summery post like this^ I gone with this printed dress as it's such an interesting design, I think the style contrasts that of the boots well, and the white printing works well with the text on the boots. The white blazer lightens the style, although I don't think it's so necessary. I loved adding this cute little bag with the floral clasp, it's very fitting with this dress^