f

Saturday 29 June 2019

Scorchio

Europe is having a heatwave at the moment - sitting in my room, it is currently 32 degrees centigrade. That might be normal for many of you, but for my weak British temperament and our inability to build anything with air conditioning, this is the seventh level of hell. I am soggy, but for all the wrong reasons. 

I am even too hot to put my laptop on my actual lap, so please accept this slightly hasty, warm weather look. 


I always go a bit kimono mad in the summer. I'm not one for showing off a lot of skin, and a kimono style cover up is just light enough with some swish. Paired with these loose fitting slouchy summer trousers, this look is perfect for lounging around outside and drifting off to sleep in a sun lounger as I fully intend to do this afternoon.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Crisp White Cami | The JetSet
Floral Silk Kimono | Limited Edition
Print Trousers | It Girls
Prada Inspired Tortoise Sunglasses | Royalty 
HotBuys Gold Rope Necklace | Pretty 'n' Love
Clutch Orange Bag | Fever
Flower Heel Sandals | Pretty 'n' Love

1 comment:

  1. So pretty , where are you in Europe, I'm in Belgium we have 36 degrees

    ReplyDelete