f

Wednesday 5 June 2019

N E L L Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We recently got a new floor of Nelly - this is usually a store I love and typically I buy a lot of pieces, but this time around I was left feeling a little disappointed. While the accessories are pretty good the clothing pieces seemed to be made very simply without a lot of effort, there are a lot of pieces which are the same just in different colours. Several pieces are just not current or fitting the doll well, which really isn't something I'd expect from this store. However some of you guys really liked this release, so some features before my stylings of the accessories!
First up Achrome wearing the Buckle Yellow Dress and the Bamboo Circle Bag. The dress really looks perfect paired with this pleated skirt, it makes a lovely piece^ The white shirt also layers well underneath and with the shoes, works well with the bag, it really pops out. The dark hair is stunning with this styling!
Next up LeGodja styling the Open Shirt White in a very sleek look that fits well with the interior style =) I love the overall sleekness to the styling, that is completely made by the great accessory choices, from the golden jewellery to the Chain Belt, the bag and the snake print shoes - those really make all the difference^
And the final feature, marta-43 wearing the Chunky Trainers and the Cross Stone Earrings looking super casual in this all denim styling. The clothing works well together, the jeans the blouse are a good fit while the tied jacket is a light contrast which balances well with the white shirt and the trainers. I love the stylish accessorising, the bag, earrings and sunglasses add such a glamorous touch to the denim =D
I have stuck with the accessories for my looks, but I really like these pieces. First up the Straw Medium Bag, I think this is a first in the Plaza, combining a straw piece with leather, but it's a popular design in RL - I'm loving it for my doll! The tan colour works well with other shades of brown but also well with white which is the direction I've taken with the look. It pops well with the white jeans in what I think it a pretty simple styling. Secondly the Toe Strap Sandals, which are in such a beautiful mustard colour - that was what stood out to me. This is a colour I wear a lot, so they will be easy for me to style many times, this time I love them with this fringed skirt, the colours are a perfect match and the pink gave good opportunity to wear some more pink sunglasses too^ And finally the Elegance Safari Heels, which I think are so beautiful and something new for us. I love the dark brown colour to them along with the neat strap design and the intricately detailed elephant heel - it's definitely stand out! I really knew I wanted to wear these off white trousers with them, and the rest of the look just fell into place but it's completely my favourite, I'm loving the overcoat and the use of navy ... just dreamy^

No comments:

Post a Comment