f

Saturday 8 June 2019

The Man in the Yellow Hat

Curious George but make it fashion. I did originally have a yellow hat, as per the title, but it looked kind of silly...


Honestly, this suit from The JetSet came straight out of my dreams. It's tailoring, it's casual, it's yellow. Unf. Just sheer perfection. 

A weird fashion thing I'm into at the moment that I'd never replicate in real life - I'm loving jacket sleeves shoved right up to the elbows, while the shirt sleeves underneath are left long. It's completely ridiculous, but on a look where you have one big block of colour it's an interesting way to break it up. 

Finally, I'm pretty sure I first saw frankieiz12 do this with these ppq-ribbon-hotbuys-hoops combo, and I've been obsessed ever since. Credit where credit is due of course. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Bright Yellow Jacket | The JetSet
Bright Yellow Trousers | The JetSet
Cropped Safari Shirt | Windows on the World
Hot Buys Twisted Hoops | Rio
Plait Ribbons | PPQ of Mayfair
Versace Inspired Belt | Subcouture
Vintage Floral Box Handbag | Evil Panda
Gold Digger Sneakers | Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment