f

Sunday 9 June 2019

L V I N S P I R E D C H E C K E D S K I R T

Excuse the change in hair - I styled up these looks back when I completed my Style By You / / Styled By Me post featuring the Louis Vuitton LV Inspired Checked Skirt and actually I came up with additional looks that I still wanted to share^
I love that this skirt works well with so many accessories, I found so many colours and styles of shoes that worked with the skirt, which was how I ended up making quite a few looks! First up styling something a little more quirky, but I wanted to try out the boots. I think the snakeskin-style design on the boots is ok with the skirt, but I think I need to work differently on the rest of the look. The navy works, but maybe just not with these boots, but I'm happy to have tried it out. The second look also makes use of blue, but a paler tone. I love this polo with the skirt, the styles are so cute together especially the ruffled collar. The blue is drawn out from the skirt and the outfit looks so smart with these heels paired with it =) And finally trying something else a little different, making use of whites. I like the idea but I don't think it's worked out quite how I envisaged it in my mind. I love the half-tucked style of the shirt with the skirt, the light blue of the pinstripes works well and I like the clash against the checks of the skirt. The whites add a neutral touch but I think they're too bright for the overall look - next time I will go for something more creamy or beige which I think will give a better overall style for the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment