f

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Caution

I have a cold so I am very grumpy and unapproachable. This look is 95% a manifestation of that. I'm yellow, black and wipe clean. 


The other 5% is me just flicking through my wardrobe to find some things I haven't styled before - this HotBuys Fendi Sweater being one thanks to it's massively oversized proportion. It worked well will this plastic coat from Mr., which I'm glad about because while I love a clear plastic coat, I was about to give up on making this one look good on a female frame ever. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

HotBuys Fendi Inspired Oversized Sweater | Fallen Angel
Rain Jacket | Mr.
Short Sleeve Shirt | Antidote
Balenciaga Inspired Pleated Skirt | Runway
Cat Shades | Killah
Almond Sunglasses | Subcouture
Faux Fur Bucket Bag | It Girls
HotBuys Balmain Inspired Leather Boots | Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment