f

Monday 3 June 2019

T R A I L S | Styled Outfits

We recently got a brand new release of TRAILS for the summer - with shorts and dresses in light fabrics to choose from. This release wasn't so much my thing, there was nothing I was really desperate to have. I did pick up the Green Safari Pants to style up though!
I do think these will work well in the Autumn as I think they will layer really nicely with boots and the darker tone will work well with stylings in that genre, but I attempted to stay away from boots for the minute (and only half failed^). The first styling is something a little smart, black shirts will work well with the trousers because of the black belt included in them, for me this top is super smart and really changes the vibe of the trousers. I like adding these cool classy shoes too, the black toe tip fits the look with the white base to the design really pops out - I think it works fairly well! I did use boots in my second styling, but just ankle booties because of that print! The print of the boots is perfect for the shirt, I like the hues of colours in it with the trousers. I added a bag too which I think works well with the print tones, but I think the look is missing something ... maybe some sunglasses? I look forward to trying out more styles with these trousers!

No comments:

Post a Comment