f

Wednesday 26 June 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | Structured Pants Pink

So I don't normally choose a super recent piece for these posts, but this time around for 1 Piece 1 Week I decided to style up one of my favourite new releases, the Structured Pants Pink from Antidote to see if my speed-buying could pay off^ I don't always get along with pink trousers, sometimes it's a love-hate relationship, but I couldn't help myself in adding these to the shopping cart!
Be a smart babe in a blazer
Blazers can be controversial for summer styles, but I think these two work out well to give contrasting styles to the trousers. All out pink for a feminine touch with Dior accessories, or go something quirky with navy, a bold choice but one that can be super effective in making you stand out!
Be all beach-ready with camisoles
These trouser are perfect with a slightly cropped top, and camisoles fit the bill perfectly - these light tones are great for the bright weather. Accessories stay light too with nude, beige and white tones which help highlight the pink. These looks can go super fun with sandals, I love strapped styles for this season =)
 Style up for the city with smart blouses
To contrast beach-ready, be city-ready with some cute blouse choices. Florals seem to be my top choices, and you can go bold or streamline with colours or a matching pink - I especially like the details that these blouses add. Shoes are super snazzy, sheeny or with intricate details, and accessories are fun to play with to match these styles^

No comments:

Post a Comment