f

Saturday 22 June 2019

Iridescent-imental

As always I rushed to buy the thigns I wanted from Antidote and somehow ended up with this coat? Don't actually recall deciding that I actually wanted to buy it, but hey, you should never look a gift horse in the mouth. 


This coat actually has some interesting colours to play with, and a texture that I've used time and time again, so it's not actually a world away from my usual style. You can play up the lilac, the pale green, the warm yellow, the pale blue... it's all there. And when you layer it on other colours, you get a whole new set of tones - magic!

I've kept the dress underneath simple so that the coat does the majority of the talking, picking up some yellow elements and adding the fringe skirt to make the dress more midi than mini. A find a midi length is much more versatile if you want to wear a sportier shoe, whereas a mini skirt can end up making your legs look like golf clubs. 

I'm also pleased to be able to use this Limited Edition satchel that I've been hoarding for about ten years. The shade of green is a bit....off (decidedly not neon despite the label), but it works so well with this coat and my trusty multicoloured glass earrings. 

Not sure what occasion this look is designed for, but wherever my doll goes, she'll be followed by the sound of plastic creaking and fringe swishing.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Iridescent Coat | Antidote
Mustard Colourblock Dress | Windows on the World
Fringe Skirt | Antidote
Triple Drop Earrings | MSW
Neon Green Carry All | Limited Edition
Balenciaga Inspired TripleS Sneakers | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment