f

Wednesday 9 March 2016

S H E E R R I B B E D G O L D E N S K I R T

So a feature a little while ago featured the Sheer Ribbed Golden Skirt from Chanel - a piece I contemplated but didn't buy originally. After seeing the feature I bought the skirt in the Bazaar so I could style it - and here are the results =D
Now I definitely still prefer the feature over my looks but I think they do look good with the skirt. My first look keeps the same colour tones in a more wintery style with the polo sweater, but I love the skirt with the trench! My next two looks both focus of white - with the first showing off all aspects of the skirt and the second using it creatively as a shirt, which worked alright I think! I like the white but I think there are better colour combinations. Shoe-wise I love the golden and nude hues with the skirt and these pairs are definitely ones I'd wear with the skirt again. My next steps are to find a good bag to go with the skirt - any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment