f

Saturday 26 March 2016

P R E T T Y N L O V E | Styled Outfits

Last week we got our latest drop of Pretty 'N Love - now I was pretty excited for this because I thought the spoilers looked pretty good and I would end up buying quite a bit, but when I got to the store I was sadly disappointed =( What did you guys think? I came across a few glitchy items and really wasn't finding a lot of it worked out for me when I put it on my doll. One piece I do really love is the Dusky Grey Silk Shirt. The colour is versatile and the shape is very wearable. We probably have other fairly similar pieces to it on Stardoll from past releases, but I'm very much drawn to this one. Plus I don't own any grey collared shirts, a perfect excuse to make a purchase!
I really enjoyed styling this one and found it easy to match with blacks, whites and other greys. But it also works with colour, blue is just one example of that in my second look - I also love this combination with the trainers, I feel like they change the style feels from the shirt quite a lot^

Let me know what you guys thought of this release and of my looks in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment