f

Monday 28 March 2016

N E T V I C T O R I A N B L O U S E

As promised a few features ago, some stylings with the Net Victorian Blouse from Velvet Orchid. It costs 14SD's so I think I must have purchased mine in a sale at some point because my tag has a lesser amount - however I've still not worn it (this seems to be the story with a lot of my clothes)! But voila, me wearing it^^
I wanted to include a skirt, and I had a good 'un but couldn't decide on any of the rest of the look so settled for these trouser-themed looks. White was an obvious choice to me, so it gets a lot of inclusion here - and this oversized blazer, again, was a great fit! I went 'wild' and chose a printed trouser but I think the whole combination works well with the trainers. Added a splash of colour with this LE piece, something else I'm glad to get a wear of, and went for a loose feel in the overall look with the DKNY trousers. This is a good transition look between seasons I think! And finally fell a little more into the darker category, choosing black slacks and a black vest (I still wear this too much^) I put a small black vest beneath the netting, which worked out nicely, and added silver in my accessories to make this a much more dressed up look compared to the super casual style of the first one.

So what do you guys think? Of both the blouse itself, and how I've put it together! Let me know in comments!

1 comment:

  1. First look looks (arent looks look?) really nice! Your sport luxe stylings are always on point X

    ReplyDelete