f

Monday 21 March 2016

P A T C H E D Y S L I N S P I R E D J E A N S C O A T

Last week I featured Heneda wearing this Patched YSL Inspired Jeans Coat from the latest Saint Laurent release and it prompted me to make some looks! Alike the last time I did this, I still prefer my inspiration, but I think I've given this coat a fair shot! I tried to get as many different bottomhalves in as I could - so I've gone with matchy jeans, formal flares and a skirt, and I have to say I'm impressed that they all work fairly nicely with the piece =) I don't even think I have a favourite because I love aspects of them all. I was unsure originally about the long sleeves in the first look but I think the shade is perfect to tie the two denims together. The bright blue shoes in my second look really stand out but keep the vague colour scheme going - this is definitely a minimal style for the coat. And with the skirt I kept it all white, and I think that works best with the black netting. Trainers also work nicely with the coat it turns out - definitely a combination I'd wear again!

What do you guys think of the coat? And also of my looks, do you have a favourite? Let me know in comments!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, i dont really like the coat. There is something cringy about it. (Maybe its patchy? Idk) But Heneda's and your stylings (especially number one, coat rocks with that navy turtleneck) i kinda like it and willing to get one as well:D I would love to see a doll combining this coat with warm colors, such as yellow, orange and even brown! It will work just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em all! Every piece is just in the right place and it's hard to match everything perfectly in the stardoll world, where graphics are so different. You've done the job so well :)!
    Can't believe that my outfit was an inspiration for this post, it means a lot to me <3

    ReplyDelete