f

Friday 25 March 2016

Garden of Delights

Hullo - long time no post!

Sometimes the weirdest things can re-invigorate you when you're not feeling very inspired. For me, it's always a good bouquet of flowers - especially in Spring! (Somewhere Miranda Priestly is reminding me how ground-breaking I am.)


The new Voile release gave us some truly beautiful floral gowns (bury me in Valentino I swear), but for some reason I fixated on this tie and came out with something much more masculine instead. 

Ingredients / You Will Need:
Clean Cut Shirt | Cheap Monday
Kim Draped Moto | Young Hollywood
Sharp Tuxedo Blazer | Limited Edition
Rose Print Tie | Voile
Couture Black Trouser | Dior Couture Tribute
Dior Inspired Heels | Museum Mile
Pastelle Pink Handbag | Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Tortoiseshell Frame Glasses | The Jetset

No comments:

Post a Comment