f

Saturday 19 March 2016

Introduction! The new girl in town!

 Hi everyone!! I'm Bianca.VoS the newest Guest Writer on Stardoll Lookbook!! I am on Stardoll for about five years, with that being said i have to admit my style has changed a lot since i started, now i describe myself as a mix between Naomi Campbell and Rupaul!!
It's an honor to be part of this blog, with all these incredible stylists!!
Wearing:
PPQ Sunglasses
Original Future Sweatshirt
Young Hollywood Jacket 
Bizou Plaid shirt
Killah Pants
LE bag
PPQ Shoes

10 comments:

  1. Pretty styling :) Everything fits perfectly together! Good luck on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful styling x
    Looking forward your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Hope you like my looks!! I will do my best!!!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Outfit!
    Up for new inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete