f

Wednesday 23 March 2016

E P I P H A N Y | Styled Outfits / / Styled Beauty

Brand new jewellery last week in an Epiphany release in an 'Inspired By' collection. It's been a while since we've had jewellery, and being inspired, I was super excited to check this out! There are a lot of great and individual and standout pieces there - some of them really aren't things I could easily work into looks, so for the time being I just purchased a few things and decided to do a Styled Outfit/My Beauty Look for my favourite piece, the Dior Inspired Two Tone Shades.
I saw some earthy tones in the colour of these shades so followed that up with my eye makeup. I went with both a Moss Green Liner and Shadestick and added a splash of variety with the Nude Liner just in the corner. And of course kept it glam with some Mascara. For my look I wanted to use inspiration from these tones too, but I also knew I wanted some sort of white to keep the look fairly minimal and give a focus to the shades. Surprisingly, this HB Cardigan was the first thing that stood out in my mind to match - and then this outfit was born! It's actually had quite a bit of attention on my doll, so I think this is one of my best looks in a while =D

Let me know what you think of all the components in the comments! And also check out another of my stylings from this release over on TTT =D

No comments:

Post a Comment