f

Friday 18 March 2016

M M F A S H I O N | Styled Outfits

At the start of the week we got a new floor of MM Fashion into out Plaza. I'm not a huge fan of most of the pieces, however I did end up purchasing two items and wanted to style them for you anyway. The High Waist Wide Pants seem like a bit of a classic, and although they're something I own more than a few pairs of, I couldn't resist and had to have these too - oops!
I also really liked the Dark Blue Sheer Skirt. Now I don't really see the sheer aspect to it, so I'm not sure what that's about, but I wanted it regardless^ I really liked the idea of this Chanel sweater with it, but I'm not happy with my styling - it's still missing a little something, so I'm sure this is a combination which will pop up again!
I also quite like the Chain Buckle Bag, but I'm going to put some thought into that one before I make a purchase because I do have quite a few bags already *cough, more than 100, cough*^

No comments:

Post a Comment