f

Saturday 15 June 2013

Colour combinations

This stylish casual look comes from -Carolla-. I love the styling of these wash jeans, I find them quite hard to style because I find they're shape a bit odd, but I love this styling! They've been paired with a heart bustier and a fabulous, almost cobalt, jacket - a colour which is very 'in' right now and I absolutely love. Accessories really make this outfit in my opinion, the round glasses on the head, the gold necklace and then the tangerine clutch and heels. The tangerine colour really pops with this look and I love it, it's also a colour combination I would never have worn, I'm mentally working out which cobalt and tangerine pieces I can pair from my wardrobe!
Overall, a fab casual yet trendy outfit =)

Love K xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment