f

Sunday 9 June 2013

Better now then never...

Hello everyone I am a bit late today posting this outfit but better late then not even doing one so here is my outfit for today (09/06/2013)
Purple Faux Fur Stole - Gucci Tribute 
Sequined Jacket - Archive
R&B Diva Dress - Voile 
Hot Buy Triangle Cut Out Swimsuit - Bonjour Bizou 
Harlequin Garnet Bag - Antidote 
Liu Jo Beigegolden Shoes - Liu Jo 
So there is my outfit so don't forget to Rate, Comment and Follow the Blog
Hilmy | emmahunt4

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I don't like it this time, I think it's too much honey, sorry for this :/ Maybe the jacket is not matching & you should remove the fur collar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm thank you for your comment hunni I will consider it when I do another outfit hun :* thank you

      Delete