f

Sunday 8 March 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 1

Wow it's been a minute since I've done a challenge - the last one took like a million years to do so I was hesitant to start something else that turned into being that long. But I'm doing something different this time, bring back a 4 year old challenge - the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge! I very rarely wear jewellery, and even more rare, wearing Beauty Parlor jewellery, I loved this challenge first time around to get me out of my comfort zone, so come join for round 2 =D I'll be posting this challenge every Sunday until I run out of pieces^
Starting off with earrings, which I have a ridiculously large collection of for someone who doesn't wear them - these are the Epiphany Eye Earrings which you can still pick up in the Plaza, and I've actually styled before when I reviewed the release! They got a little lost in the blonde hairstyle, so I darkened it up and I think the brunette works well with these. I'm totally still feeling the vibe of black clothing with these earrings, but I tried to chose something a bit lighter and ready for Springtime. I love these stylings, and I love the earrings in them^ First up this fun ruffled dress, making it more wearable with the blazer and the boots. I like the more open style at the neck, and I think that helps make the earrings pop a little more along with the darker hair. Love these delicate framed sunglasses in the look too, they're great with the earrings! And then second up more casual with trousers - had to get a little black in there, but I think the gold looks so great with this beige overcoat. The clothing colours are super minimal, but work together and work with gold, which I've added in the accessories to tie in with the earrings - I think this looks like a very nice outcome =) With the makeup I've gone for a lighter look with browns, there's even a little orange and yellow snuck in as well - the one thing I wish I had was gold liner or shadow, that would have been so perfect =D

No comments:

Post a Comment