f

Friday 27 March 2020

E P I P H A N Y | Styled Outfit

We got a brand new drop of Epiphany into the Plaza this last week (or was it the week before?! Everything is blending into one! There's a big focus on the headbands in this release, which aren't so much my thing to style, but I look forward seeing you guys wearing them. But I did find one piece that I thought looked great, and fitting with my current Wear Dem Jewels Challenge, the Shell Earrings:
I love blue tones with silver jewellery, which took my focus for the makeup look. I layered with a light grey as a base, then added different blue shadows and liner on top - it makes a really cool smokey eye with a difference! With the blue makeup I knew I wanted to continue that in my outfit, so I kept it pretty simple with a navy base and then this light blazer with silver accessories to pair with the earrings. They've got such a pretty style, which I think works well with the brunette hairstyle - they're also very elegant and I think would work really well with a pretty gown or dress^

No comments:

Post a Comment