f

Wednesday 4 March 2020

R I O | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

RIO releases can be a little hit or miss for me - I've got some great things in the past, but this one isn't so much for me. I did pick up a couple of pieces and I did spot this fabulous styling to feature from Mia1435 with the Pair Flower Skirt. I love this styling so much, it makes light florals work so well in a more Winter-based look! The beige of the flowers is perfect with this coat, I love the combination so much. The darker leaf pattern on the skirt is perfect to bring in black to a look, these sheer tights, the shirt and the other accessories are tied in very nicely. Also really loving the bag in this look, it's just the perfect style =D
And for my stylings, first up the Bow Heels, which I think are such a cute pair of sandals, great for the Summer for sure! I really wanted to show off the details by having a cropped length, and these purple culottes are spot on for that. I loved the look of a smart shirt with the styling, but kept it more on the casual side with this slouched blazer. Couldn't resist this purple bag again, it's such a great piece^ And then I also picked up the Pair Flower Skirt after seeing the above feature, I wasn't so sure about it at first as the blue is quite a specific shade, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance now! I adore this look! The boots are a great fit with the flower printing, and I spent a long time looking for the perfect top, and this one is totally spot on for colour and style with the skirt. It's just so fitting^ I added a black belt for a little contrast, and then this bag seems a pretty sweet fit - I quite like the clash in printing, and I think it's a nice little touch =)

No comments:

Post a Comment