f

Friday 6 December 2019

M S W | Styled Outfits

I'm really not into the whole MSW on Stardoll, it's just not my thing - but it usually comes with a couple of Plaza releases and this time that included 4 floors of clothing. I picked up a couple of pieces from all of the releases and today am belatedly styling them, I think these looks are a little festive for the upcoming season^
First up the Satin Red Trousers which really are very festive with their bold colour. I love the fit o these on the doll, the high waist is perfect and the leg is the perfect loose-ness. I styled them up very boldly with more red, I really like the outcome! I kept a little down to earth with the black accessories and the jacket, but this little red bag made the perfect finishing touch. For the second look, the Sequin Blue Skirt, which was somewhat a more challenging piece to work with! I tried a few different things before landing with this 'smart' styling, I really like the bright blue against the more muted coat, I think it makes the sequins more wearable for sure. The rest of the look is minimal with a white shirt and matching navy heels, but I think it's effective for a more daring style of skirt^ And finally the Black Feather Heels which were in the second release of pieces, which was a lot more wearable than the first. I very much wanted to pair these with a knee or midi length piece because those feathers need shown off for sure! I balanced the black with the shirt and accessories, but made my 'bold' choice with the white skirt, but I love it, such a perfect outfit =D

No comments:

Post a Comment