f

Sunday 22 December 2019

A P R E S S K I | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We got a new release of Apres Ski this weekend to keep us warm during this cold weather! As with most releases of this store, it's a bit of a mixed bag, but there are a few cute pieces that are worth checking out. Millaxx styles up the Striped Get Relaxed Dress in a very stylish way. The boots and gloves are perfect for winter, but I love the cool addition of the tulle necktie, it's very snazzy^ I also love the use of the Prada-esque bag, it looks great with the dress colours. I'm also loving the gold earrings used, I'm definitely loving a mixed metals look much more this season =)
I bought a couple of sweaters from the store, first up the Because I Ski That's Why sweater, mostly because it's an SC piece so worth giving a go. The yellow colour is great and super stand out, I don't normally go for a V-neck, but decided to give it a go as it could make some fun layering which is what I've gone with in this look. I tried out a skirt, while I think it looks ok, it's not quite perfect, but it has the colour scheme I was aiming for, I really love that^ And I'm really liking these accessories with the sweater, the colours are very complementary of each other. And secondly the Fringe Turtle Neck which I just love! The colour and the style are just great, I'm excited to add this detailed chunky knit to my collection. I love this colour of blue with white, so I went that direction and I thought it would be super fun to wear this knitwear with a skirt, I really love the outcome =) Also loving the slouchy boots in the look and the accessories to finish of the styling, really one of my current favourite winter stylings!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete