f

Friday 19 April 2019

S P R I N G T R O U S E R S | Save Or Sell

Time for a new 'Save or Sell' post and I'm firmly in Spring mode - I wear and have a lot of pairs of trousers, today bringing to light 4 pairs which are perfect for this season but I've never styled much or even at all. Maybe you will find some inspiration for yourself or your own spring-trouser-stylings =)

B A R E L Y M I N T T R O U S E R S
I really love these trousers and I have held onto them for so long because I think they really could look amazing, and I want them to look amazing! But after styling, I think it's time to part ways and S E L L them. While I like these stylings, especially pairing the trousers with this green silk blouse, and I love all of these accessory combinations with the trousers. But these looks took a long time to put together, and I can't see wanting to spend that much longer on them when I have many other pairs which are easier and more fun to work with.

P A P E R B A G W A I S T T R O U S E R S
I know exactly why I've failed to make good use of these trousers, I have another pair in an identical colour which have a slightly more preferable fit for me - the waistband is super cool on these and deserves to be shown off, so when wearing coats, I wouldn't necessarily want to choose these as the coat would obscure that. But I really loved giving them a chance in these stylings, and actually I found quite a few great pieces to pair with them which I'm excited for. I really love this pair of stylings, I think they really highlight these trousers to me as a great piece in my wardrobe, completely a S A V E!

F R I N G E D H I G H W A I S T P A N T S & C H A M B R A Y P E D A L P U S H E R S
These pairs are paired as I had a struggle coming up with a few looks for each. I've styled up the Fringed trousers before in Spring a few years ago and put together some cute looks, but I think my style has evolved past these. I do like this outfit, the yellow pieces look great with the trousers, but it's not something you could repeat-wear I don't think, and I have pairs of white trousers I definitely prefer more, so these are definitely going to go up to S E L L. Now I think I may have prematurely thought I would sell the Chambray Pedal Pushers because I really really like this outfit, I think the boot combination is perfect, and it's totally something I want to re-wear. The blouse is a great colour match and the white details and additions are totally my thing - so I think I will hang on to these for now and try harder to find some additional stylings =)

No comments:

Post a Comment