f

Monday 22 April 2019

Christian Siriano Inspired Leather Pants | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This outfit from Andre1396 finally gave me the perfect reason to style up the Runway Christian Siriano Inspired Leather Pants - they're such a cool piece, and a total twist to traditional leather trousers by being in a Spring-like lilac!
I was struck by how cool and creative Andre1396's look was with these trousers. The white base is perfect for the colour to pop, but it's all about the multicoloured 'top' layered on top, doesn't it look amazing?! I am majorly jealous of people who work this trend so well, because it makes such a fantastic look. The colours in this piece are a little muted, and there is a lilac included so perfect for the trousers. The accessories are great, I love the downsizing of this bag, it looks perfect in this tiny size and pops with the trousers, and the round glasses are perfect too^
For my look I tried out many all-lilac stylings, and I liked them all, but nothing was too special, I really needed to pull out all the stops based on my inspiration! So I tried out some funky pieces and ended up digging pretty deep in my wardrobe to come up with this very plastic-y styling^ This is one of those coats that no one ever wears because it's really not an easy one to style, but for once I think it works out well in this styling! I chose a basic black top combination and matching chunky boots for a simple pairing. Love my sunglass combination, not sure it needed 3 pairs to make, but I like the outcome =D

No comments:

Post a Comment