f

Friday 5 April 2019

R O Y A L T Y | Release Review

I could not be more excited for this new Royalty release recently! I always find at least one or two cute pieces and this collection looks stunning and although the advertising is minimal is looks sparkling^ Lets get on and look inside =)
Highlights This release is two floors of 9 looks, while I'm not sure there is just one inspiration, the pieces look really very stylish and trendy for the moment - for a while one dress didn't appear on the first floor (empty mannequin) however it's back now. There are also no styles for male dolls in this release.
Accessories There is quite a range of accessories available in this release - starting with the earrings! There are 3 pairs of Spiral Earrings in the store, sold individually, coming in Gold, Silver and Pearl, which is so great for choice - you can choose which you like and which suits you best^ Such a fab idea. There are 3 pairs of shoes, all pretty good, but the Saab Inspired Boots Bronze are for sure the stand out pair, I love a good pair of boots and these tick many boxes. They're thigh high, well fitting to the leg, have a pointed toe, a nice heel height, and that colour is beautiful! The Black Sparkly Shoes are pretty good too, love the silver toe cap on the point, they're a pretty standard shoe but definitely have something a little special to them. There is just one bag in the release, the Blue Crossbody Bag which is super pretty, it doesn't stand out on the mannequins too much as the colour is similar to the clothing, but on its own it's lovely, the blue tone is unique and I like the embossing and the box shape to it =)
Clothing There is a focus on dresses and dresses in the release, with 8 to choose from. They're really very much not everyday styles, they're quite special pieces - the Mugler Inspired Dress in red and ruffles is the most easily wearable of them, it's quite short but with long sleeves and pretty ruffling around the edges, the colour is definitely flattering! I also love the colours in the Bow Dress and Elie Saab Inspired Dress, the rich blues paired with the mint and black and sparkles are great, but they're not items I see myself wearing a lot. Long trains are also popular, with both the Lace Black Dress and Sparkly Tuxedo Dress donning them. The piece that first caught my eye with this release were the Green Satin Trousers, these are amazing! I love the colour, they're completely different to anything else we've had, and I love the slim leg fit of them. Maybe an unusual choice for me, but I also love the Mugler Inspired Blazer - this is such a funky coat! I really like the quirky shape and design to it, it's minimal in style but of course the navy colour is perfect, I'm all about that right now. It's not going to be an everyday piece to wear, but I think I'll be able to work it a few ways - I've not seen anyone wear this yet, but I think it deserves a chance!
Prices This release ranges from 11 to 35SD's with just a couple of pieces at the top end, and it seems about in line with previous collections. As it is the Royalty store, this release is only available to Royalty members.
Styled Outfits I found these pieces so so easy to put into looks, everything I bought it just right for me! First up the Mugler Inspired Blazer, styled of course in all-navy, these trousers are a perfect fit in terms of colour and style. I went a little off-piste with choosing black accessories, but I like the outcome and the dash of silver to match the zip with the bag =) Secondly the Green Satin Trousers in, what I think is, a predictable look, choosing a top white shirt and a jacket and shoes^ These pieces work together so well and I could totally wear this everyday! It's a perfect opportunity for this bag too as the greens are just right together. And finally the Blue Crossbody Bag in a look I wore for all of last week, something minimal but effective. The white really lets all aspects of the bag stand out, but it's not a plain dress, the details are perfect for minimalism. The gold heels work with the bag hard wear while the sunglass combination is perfect for the blue tone - I really love it!
Features Just a couple of features to share today, but great ones! Marta32222 styled up the Leopard Frill Dress which looks stunning as a layered piece. The red base is perfect for the leopard to pop against, and I love the Gucci bag front and centre. I like the fishnets and over knee brown boots, a perfect colour for the look and of course the Spiral Golden Earrings hold their own even in the flowing blonde locks^
Next up we have MissTangera styling the Saab Inspired Boots Bronze in a very cool all brown look. I really love how this coat comes across in the look, it's super cool and stylish all on its own and I'm having all the regrets not buying this now! The boots are perfect for it and also paired with this bronze bag, it's the best accessory choice ever! Love the golden necklace and earrings, and red lip to finish off the styling =) 
And finally RiManiKordenty wearing the Mugler Multicoloured Leather piece, which really pops against this fab shining ballgown-style skirting! The different colours in the jacket all really stand out and it's looking really quite great. The black accessories are minimal yet fit well, I love the little crossbody bag here, and also lets mention that awesome hairstyle, it's fabulous^

No comments:

Post a Comment