f

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Aurora Leather Coat Gia Inspired | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Another trench-coat based pair of stylings today - this time I was super inspired by millaxx's styling of the Subcouture Aurora Leather Coat Gia Inspired! I loved the combination of textures in the styling, the leather of the coat looks great with the soft pleating of the shirt and the cotton shirt. What I totally fell for though was the use of this bag, it's for sure one of my favourite pieces from 2018, and I'm so glad someone is making perfect use of it! It's perfect with the skirt and shirt combination and the coat is a great touch to the combination. The shoes are a great classy touch too, and I love the neat hairstyle with natural makeup =)
For my styling, I've really embraced the opposite, not choosing light fabrics, I knew I wanted to go for silver and I really went all out. Love the cropped length on the trousers, it's perfect to highlight these fun shoes. I added more silver in the bag too, but I'm really happy with how this leopard top works out, I definitely want to wear it again with this coat! Before styling this, I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep this coat or not, but after styling it's definitely keeping a place in my wardrobe =D

No comments:

Post a Comment