f

Saturday 6 April 2019

Green With Envy

Despite prior warning, I didn't have any clue that Antidote was coming - I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. 
My favourite piece by far is the green off the shoulder leather trench, which is an unbelievably 'me' piece, they may as well have reached inside my own head. 


There are lots of different ways you could taken this, but I went for brown, earthy tones. The wrap of the coat has a high split effect which I thought would look really good with these boots. The neckline is a tad awkward, as it sort of cuts you off, but I think this unbuttoned silk shirt does a decent job of filling the gap. Just don't ask her to take the coat off ha!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Green Trench Coat | Antidote
Silk Brown Blouse | 9 to 5 
Metal Necklace | Mr.
Tortoise Plastic Bag | Nelly.com
Saab Inspired Boots Bronze | Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment