f

Sunday 21 April 2019

C R E A M of the crop | Styled Outfits

I ended up topping up my VOILE collection quite a lot in the sale last week - I already had a couple of pieces and bought quite a few more with the great price reduction! As cream/beige tones are seeming very popular in current trends I decided to style up all of these pieces for some fun non-boring beige stylings^
First up the Super High Waisted Bridal Couture Pants, paired with a matching blouse where the detail is all in the sleeves. I kept it super minimal with just silver accessories, I wasn't sure of the silver at first, but I think it looks good! Secondly the Elie Saab Inspired Pants, choosing a basic base with matching blouse and heels and being splashy in the additions. I love the blouse and trouser combination, I will for sure wear this again. The yellow really pops and looks great, but you could do any bold colour with a look like this^ And finally in this set, the Chanel Couture Inspired Coat Dress, again a super simple look, I didn't add any further clothing pieces, just accessories, choosing brown as I love this belt with the coat and these accessories are perfectly fitting - I'm totally stoked about these Gucci sunglasses I recently bought in the Bazaar =)
And next for the dresses, on the left is the Valentino Inspired Deep V Gown, which is a stunning maxi piece although I've resized it to let shoes be shown off. I've quite dressed it down in this styling, but I love it paired with this coat, I think it's the open shade that makes it work well. The golden accessories also pair well with the Cute Lace Classic Handbag too =) And finally the Spaghetti Strap Simple Bridal Dress which really looks like a simple midi piece with this closed jacket, but still glamorous with the Chanel vibes. I love these boots with the dress, both the colour and style work greatly, and I think the jacket is a cute combination. The glasses are also pretty sweet with a blue tine to the lens which matches threads in the jacket^

No comments:

Post a Comment