f

Friday 12 April 2019

P E A R L S | Release Review

We've recently had a brand new PEARLS release - this is definitely exciting as I always manage to pick up a couple of great versatile pieces in these releases so I'm excited to see what Spring pieces there might be this time^
Highlights There are two floors in this release with 10 looks all for the girls, that really is a lot, it's a large release which is great! The pieces are all very Spring/Summer orientated with some cool fabrics, trends and colours featured along with the classics^
Accessories There is a reasonable mix of accessories, but the usual size for PEARLS. While I'm not so into the shoes this time, I am all over that bag - the Buckle Handbag is a beaut! It's a Chloe lookalike piece which is perfect for me as I love that style. The bright colour makes it stand out and the ring details are super trendy. The Beige Round Sunglasses are pretty cool too, they look pretty versatile in a nice neutral tone - my only issue is they are a Beauty Parlor piece and these are ones I tend to forget about =( The Pearl Earrings are super pretty too, also BP piece, I like the double pearl design with the drop, I think they really stand out.
Clothing I'm really happy with the clothing in this release, there's a lot to choose from. There are 7 dresses and skirts with focus on the blues, yellows and reds which I'm totally on board with. From the dresses it's the Pleated Georgette Dress that stands out the most, I love the fitted torso with the loose pleated flowing skirt, plus the design and mix of colours on the skirting is great, definitely attractive! In skirts, of course the Pleated Georgette Skirt also matches this style, it's a yellow pleated midi, I think my unknown Spring wishes have been answered, this is perfect for the season! It's a classic piece, a simple design really goes a long way. I'm also quite tempted with the Double Breasted Skirt, a super simple navy midi piece with a split in the leg, another classic design that will last and it should be a pretty versatile one to style. There are a few pairs of trousers, the Wide Leg Trousers White and Blue look fab, I like the crop design and the button detailing down the side is unique, plus they look pretty smart. There are quite a few shirts and sweaters, but I'm completely drawn to both the Tie Neck Blouse, as if I didn't need another beige/white shirt, and also the Two Tone T Shirt, these are super fun pieces with cute designs, we've not had anything like them before, I particularly love the scallop detail on the T Shirt, it's so pretty^ And of course the last piece I need to mention is a firm favourite, the Mustard Throw On Blazer! It's so dreamy! I've worn it quite a few times already, there was no waiting for these stylings below - it's a fabulous colour in such a desired over-shoulder design, so great =)
Prices The release ranges from 8 to 15SD's which is super reasonable, and there are also a couple of pieces available in SC's. And nothing is limited to SS or Royalty only members^
Styled Outfits The pieces I bought were so easy to work with, I love that! And it means I'm likely to wear them again. First up the Two Tone T Shirt in an all navy and white styling, completely love this piece with the navy trousers, it looks super cool particularly with the blazer on top. Of course white accessories to stand out, but could also work well with shades of blue. Next up the Tie Neck Blouse, this piece worked with so many options which is great, I choose 'classic me' with the leopard print skirt and matching bags, the tones are just perfect with the blouse. Kept it simple, which works great to show off the blouse details. And finally with the Pleated Georgette Dress and Buckle Handbag, I love this outfit a lot, I went all out on the accessories! I like this dress as either a dress or layered like a skirt, a navy sweater works well for that, and those skirt colours really draw your eye in!
Features And a couple of features to round off the review - here we have ajenkam styling the Wide Leg Trousers White in a totally different style to the store, I really love it! They look fab with this leather jacket and the black sweater, the contrasting colours work nicely. Love the use of the blue peep-toe boots too, they really suit the interior vibe^
And secondly Elrry styling up both the Boho Style Belt and the Mustard Throw On Blazer, I love these pieces particularly with the yellow trousers, an amazing combination, and also that bag combination is adorable and fitting^  The green top really pops, it's a fun addition to an otherwise yellow look, I love it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment