f

Sunday 1 April 2018

Wearing | APRIL

I say this every time, but how has another month passed?! It's now April so time for another Wearing post - and Happy Easter^ This month my theme came very easily, you may have had to have been living under a rock not to know how popular lavender/lilac has been this season and I think it will continue thriving! And, a little spoiler, I've even gone with a lavender look for SFW this year^ I have to say, there's not a great choice in the Plaza right now for this theme, but the Bazaar is an amazing place! Luckily I've amassed a great number of pieces that fall into this colour category, from everyday items, to a lot of cool collared tops and even glitzy glam dresses - so I look forward to wearing all of these pieces a lot this month and season!

No comments:

Post a Comment