f

Friday 27 April 2018

Double Straps Nude Maxi | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Shortly after I purchased this Double Straps Nude Maxi from The Jet Set in the 40% Plaza sale a few weeks ago, I spotted Marbum wearing it and I knew it was the perfect opportunity for a Styled By You / / Styled By Me! I love the colour of this dress against both out dolls tanned-toned skin, I think it stands out really nicely and you can see the clear gradient of the colour on the dress which I didn't really notice in store. In Marbum's look I loved the use of it layered over jeans, it adds such a casual vibe to the piece, yet the accessories speak another story, with the golden heels and the cool drop-earring, very fancy^ With my look I went a little mixed on the styles - I think the heels definitely speak glamour, and I love the tone of them against the dress, it works and I'd wear the combination again =) But the bag and leather jacket speak more casual tones for the look, I think both work out well and the jacket is such a cool piece for any outfit! But these two styling both tell that straw-style bags are a definite winner with this dress =D

No comments:

Post a Comment