f

Sunday 9 April 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A P R I L | Plastic Feather Head Piece

It's a busy weekend of HB's with the next one, the Plastic Feather Head Piece here today! It comes from the Fallen Angel store and is priced at a reasonable 11SD's. It's something a little different, although reminds me of classic Hotbuys from years ago, and I think it could be an interesting accessory to add to our wardrobes =) It does seem a little more costume-wardrobe-esque so I'm quite intrigued to see what people come up with for it!
All on the dark side except Mery.-! But it does show some versatility, right now I'm not feeling it so much as a headpiece, and it makes a good necklace - but come halloween, I think it could go well with pieces from Tingeling Halloween Couture^ Vote in the poll too please:

No comments:

Post a Comment