f

Friday 14 April 2017

P L A Z A P I C K S | C R O P S

Plaza Picks time! I spent a while deciding what would be right for this month and finally settled on crops - and I'm meaning all those cropped trousers that we love in the Plaza^ I also think this post pairs well with this months Wearing pieces, the two seem set for each other =) I found a really good choice of cropped trousers in the Plaza, whether they be pure trousers or jeans, and there was a good mix of colours too - it was easy for me to fall into the dark, nude, and denim categories to split the pieces into, and coming up with just one main outfit to show was tough, these pieces all go with such a range of items! Maybe look to the wearing post for some sweet casual choices. I also loved including a few awesome shoe picks in there, with that shorter length it opens up doors for your fab shoes!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete