f

Saturday 15 April 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A P R I L | Blood Orange Sunglasses

A HB accessory today with these Blood Orange Sunglasses. These are from Velvet Orchid and are priced at 12SD's. I think these have a great style and colouring for summer, the orange is vibrant and I love orange full stop, so I think these will have no trouble fitting into my wardrobe at least^ The style looks to be a good one, lets just hope it's versatile enough to suit a lot of different faces! They also remind me a little of the It Girls Envy My Shades, so I'm glad to try another colour of the style.
So many options with this accessory, the colour looks great on all of us, which I'm glad about as I definitely have issues getting sunglasses working nicely with the tan skin tone, and I think the shape is fab, it suits us all too - relief! All the looks are so different so I think picking a favourite could be a tough one this time: