f

Thursday 27 April 2017

L O O S E F I T V E L V E T P A N T S

After featuring these trousers earlier, I thought I'd give them a go too! I bought the Loose Fit Velvet Pants from Nelly back when they were released, but really haven't given them a second thought since then - I think this happens a lot with me and a lot of clothes!
All blue ... completely unintentional but other blue tones just go hand in hand with these trousers - I did like playing with a range of textures with the velvet rather than using other velvet^ The first two looks are a little similar, which I didn't really realise when I styled them, but nevermind. The first does come across darker with the jacket, but the fringing is nice, and I really loved this loose pinstripe shirt with the trousers. Also blue and loose and pinstripe is the second shirt, although it does have flowers as well! I love the style of this piece with the trousers although I struggled to get the perfect outerwear for it, I think this blazer does alright, but I know there will be a better one out there. And finally a bit of shiny glam with this cool confetti jacket (which I shrunk down a lot, it's a bit too big at the normal size) and I love it with this almost clashing polo with the trousers. I like this as a little of a 'dressed up'-dressed down look ... if you get what I mean! Probably not!
Overall I like these trousers, but I'm not so sure they have the versatility factor - one thing's for sure though, they do look good with other blues =D